CNC Press Brake Operator
Cox Engineering is seeking an experienced CNC Press Brake Operator. Candidate will have excellent mechanical ability; able to interpret blue prints; use hand tools and able to perform mathematical computations/measurements.
- Ability to operate the Brake machine efficiently.
- Set each job up based on work order instructions and job prints.
- Pull tooling and prepare setup for each job.
- Do first piece Inspection.
- Work in an efficient and timely manner, multitasking where necessary.
- Get materials required and perform setup for next job.
- Identify areas for process improvement, cost and waste reduction.
- Ability to read work order instructions and carry out directions as necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, large non-temperature controlled manufacturing environment.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. with the assistance of another employee or using a cart.
- Standing a minimum of 8 hours a day.
- Sitting a minimum of 0 hours a day.
- Walking a minimum of 8 hours a day.
- Pulling/Pushing a minimum of 4 hours a day.
- Highly motivated individual with attention to detail.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a manufacturing or construction environment.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Sense of urgency
- Positive Attitude
- Mathematical aptitude
- Mechanical aptitude
Cox Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.