HVAC CAD Detailer
Cox Engineering is seeking a HVAC CAD Detailer to meet the following requirements:
- Proficient in latest editions of AutoCAD MEP and Navisworks
- Ability to draw HVAC pipe and knowledge of ductwork coordination
- Work with Project Manager to ensure CAD department has all files required
- Skilled at using NavisWorks Clash Detection
- Interact with clients in on-line coordination meetings and on-site with Project Managers.
- Represent Cox from a coordination standpoint in all internal and external meetings.
- Assist the CAD Manager with the coordination of projects
- 2-4 year Engineering Degree
- 3-5 years HVAC design experience using AutoCAD / Navisworks
- HVAC load calculation and pipe/duct layout experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work closely and efficiently with clients in a professional, business environment
- Local candidates only. No relocation benefits budgeted for this position.
Cox Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.