HVAC Project Manager
Cox Engineering is seeking an experienced HVAC Project Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for complete project management from project start documentation to close out procedures.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and interact well with clients in on-line coordination meetings and on-site
- Represent Cox from a coordination standpoint in all internal and external meetings
- Ensure deliverables are being completed within the established timeframes, cost plan and within defined customer expectations
- Ensure the required Safety, Health & Environmental standards are being achieved and regulatory conditions are being met
- Communicate project progress to the customer, Operations Manager, and team regularly and in a timely manner
- Proactively manage foreseen project risk, mitigating as necessary
- Manage changes to the project without unduly affecting the stated objectives and benefits
- 5-10 years Project Management experience in HVAC preferred
- Ability to draw HVAC pipe using CAD a plus
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work closely and efficiently with clients and co-workers in a professional, business environment
- Local candidates only. No relocation benefits budgeted for this position.
Cox Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.